Purpose of Job
Atlas Elektronik UK Ltd is seeking an experienced planner to support the site Supply Chain team.
To ensure an efficient supply chain is in place Atlas Elektronik UK Ltd.
Support the effective operation of AEUK exceeding targets including customer delivery performance and quality.
To ensure continuity of supply throughout the supply chain, mitigating risks & managing compliance
Dorset Innovation Park, Winfrith Newburgh
Permanent, full time (37 hours/ week)
- Create, Execute and Manage the Planning strategy for individual bids and projects as allocated.
- Work with engineering to ensure BOM’s are released on time using PBS and tracking tools.
- Provide input into the Project Gantt to ensure engineering release dates, Production and Procurement Lead Times are inline with Production Requirement.
- Input routes into ERP as provided by Production Engineering to ensure production flow.
- Liaise with quality to ensure inspection requirements and timelines are met.
- Engage with Master Scheduler to ensure adequate resource is allocated and available.
- Contribute to Make/Buy decisions at a part level working with Procurement, Engineering and Production.
- Creation of items in the ERP system ensuring data is accurate and available
- Input and Management of BOM’s in the ERP system to ensure accuracy.
- Load demand including the creation and scheduling of PWO/WO and PPO’s ensuring data is accurate.
- Material Tracking working with Procurement to ensure 100% kit availability.
- Management of WIP ensuring WO’s are closed down on a timely fashion
- Drive Change Management process for active WO’s completing impact analysis to inform decisions.
- Stock allocation in ERP to ensure correct item allocations for Projects
- Assist with the Delivery of Continuous improvement initiatives.
- Support product handover to T&A and Service and Support as required.
- Compliance Champion for Supply Chain
Knowledge, skills and personal qualities required
- Demonstrable experience in production environment
- Experience of working in IPT’s
- Able to prioritise own workload
- Understanding of production processes
- Knowledge of latest compliance concerns
- Skilled in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint) – IT capable
- Project Management skills and experience.
- AX knowledge a definite advantage – must have MRP/ERP experience
- Takes ownership, demonstrates a bias for action, sense of urgency and focus upon continuous improvement
- Strong analytical, planning and interpersonal skills, coupled with good verbal and written communication skills
- Well-developed stakeholder relationship skills gained within a multi-functional environment
- Calm under pressure, organised and credible
- Able to manage own workload efficiently whilst coping with changing demands & issues
- Must have relevant qualifications, a background in an engineering or production environment or other related field would be a distinct advantage.
- Supply chain/planning certification a distinct advantage.
The successful candidate must be able to achieve full SC (Security Clearance).
How to apply
Please forward your CV to our Recruitment Partner, Morson International, and a covering letter explaining why you are suitable for the post to aeukrecruitment
Due to the nature of our work and the projects you will be working on, all candidates must be eligible to gain security clearance. ATLAS ELEKTRONIK UK Ltd is an Equal Opportunities employer and welcomes applications for all posts from suitably qualified people regardless of age, disability, ethnicity, gender, marital status, sexual orientation, religion or belief.
Only successful applicants will be contacted.
Dorset DT2 8ZB